Active power is calculated as: P = U I cos, cos represents the power factor, purely resistive loads (such as incandescent, heater, etc.) the power factor is generally close to 1, inductive and capacitive load load power factor 0-1; therefore purely resistive load test time, P is substantially equal to or close to U I; test inductive or capacitive loads (such as refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, computers, etc.) when, P Less than U I As for the specific number to keep the power factor related to power factor different for each appliance, please show table prevail.
Apply to power grid voltage range 110V-220V
Working voltage: 85 ~ 250VAC
Test voltage: 85 ~ 250VAC
Rated power: 100A /20000W
Working Frequency: 45-65Hz
Measurement accuracy 1.0
network voltage direct power supply, no external power supply, measurement precision, large-screen LCD liquid crystal screen display clearly.
1. electrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, active power, power).
2. overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold, the backlight and power flicker tips).
3. The power alarm threshold preset function (can set up their own power alarm threshold).
The power button clear function.
5. Power-down data storage function.
6. Large-screen LCD screen full display function (display voltage, current, active power, power).
B. display and key
Display voltage, current, power, energy parameters from the large-screen LCD screen simultaneously.
– 1x unit alat
– 1x CT
– 1x user manual